This rechargeable, dual-color 762 lumen tactical flashlight offers both a bright white beam and a powerful red beam that preserves night vision. Featuring PowerSwitch technology, five modes, and a durable machined aluminum body, the T8R is rechargeable but can also run on two non-rechargeable CR123 batteries.
Precision engineered to meet the serious technical and functional needs of professionals everywhere, the INOVA T-Series LED Tactical Flashlights offer powerful illumination, handling responsiveness, and tactical grade durability. The INOVA T8R is micro USB rechargeable and offers the ability to switch between a powerful 762 lumen white beam or a red beam for preserving night vision. The patented knurled color-select dial makes it simple to switch between white and red beams. With the ability to project a white beam up to 876 feet and a red beam up to 620 feet, this dual-color flashlight is perfect for tactical, outdoor, and home use. Engineered for professional-grade use, the T8R has an end-cap switch that activates High, Low, Momentary High, Strobe, and SOS modes for the ultimate in versatility and performance. The T8R features a rechargeable/replaceable Lithium Ion battery that can be recharged anytime using the included micro USB cable - simply pull the tailcap to reveal the protected charging port. The unique tailcap design can also be extended and locked to create a built-in flashlight stand. With a precision machined, aluminum body featuring a military-spec Type III hard coat anodized finish, the T8R is engineered to be reliable even in the most extreme conditions.
- White: High - 762 | Low - 40
- Red: High - 165 | Low - 24
- Run time
- White: High - 3 hours 50 min | Low - 30 hours
- Red: High - 3 hours 20 min | Low - 22 hours 30 min
- Recharges in approximately 4 hours with micro USB cable (included)
- Patented knurled color-select dial makes it simple to switch between red and white beams
- Tactical construction is shockproof, crushproof, and water resistant
- End-cap switch activates High, Low, Strobe, SOS, Momentary High, and Momentary Strobe modes
- Dual-power source runs on included micro USB rechargeable/replaceable custom INOVA Lithium Ion battery or two non-rechargeable CR123 batteries
- Aerospace-grade aluminum body with mil-spec, Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Individually laser engraved with a serial number for identification
- PVD coated stainless steel clip for secure attachment and convenient access
- Impact-resistant head protects optical system
- High-powered energy efficient 36,300 hour LED
- Electronically controlled for uniform light output
- Uniform focused spot with flood beam pattern
- Aggressive knurling for positive grip
- Durable polycarbonate optical window has a double-sided anti-reflective coating and an O-Ring seal to withstand environmental pressures
- Protected charging point in tailcap
- Unique tailcap design doubles as a built-in flashlight stand
- O-Ring ensures seal integrity and threads are anodized for reliability.