This 6 lumen microlight offers four lighting modes and is housed in a durable body that's less than 50mm (2") long. It also features a universal clip for secure attachment to a key chain or zipper pull, and comes with easily replaceable batteries.
Powered by 2-2016 Lithium coin cell batteries, the Radiant® Microlight is an ingenious micro LED flashlight, with a surprisingly powerful performance - it has an effective range of up to a 50-feet, and one-mile signal visibility. The Microlight also features four lighting functions and a water-and-crush-resistant body, plus a stainless-steel universal clip that attaches easily to keys, zippers, purses, backpacks, military gear and any number of convenient locations.
- Four modes: High, low, strobe, signal
- Run time: 22 hours on low
- Effective range: 15.24m (50 ft)
- Signal visibility: 1 mi (1.61 km)
- Battery type: 2-2016 Lithium batteries included
- Easy-open/snap-shut construction for effortless battery replacement
- Temperature operation range: From -4° F / -20° C to +104° F /+40° C
- Durable stainless-steel universal clip attaches securely and releases easily
ANSI/NEMA FL1 Standard for Flashlight Basic Performance