NiteiIze is just imported by Plusgrow Merchantry Pvt. Ltd. , a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with CIN U51909MH2018PTC318387 and having its registered office at T 31A, MIDC INDUSTRIAL AREA, HINGNA RD, NAGPUR 440016 MH. We do not own any rights to the NiteIze IP. We operate niteize.in within India to trade parts that we import from NiteIze, USA.
Information we collect
- Contact information.We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and IP address.
- Information you post.We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Niteize.in or managed by Plusgrow.
- Demographic information.We may collect demographic information about you, products you like, products you intend to purchase or are browsing, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information.If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
- Voice recordings:- You are hereby accord your consent to recording of your telephonic calls or other forms of communication, which shall be used to enhance customer experience
We collect information in different ways
- We collect information directly from you.We collect information directly from you when you purchase a product. We also collect information if you post a comment/feedback on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively.We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website, usage of tags or even other groups that may be indirectly linked to apps/platforms.
- We get information about you from third parties.For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions.We might use your information to answer to your queries, requests and feedback.
- We use information to improve our products and services.We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests.We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes.We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes.We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- We use information to send you transactional communications.We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a product purchase.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with our business partners.This includes a third party who we associate with for any purpose. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves.We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business.For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy.We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email us at innovate @ niteize dot in. It may take about ten days to process your request once we acknowledge the receipt via email. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
“Grievance Officer” at Regd Address:- Plusgrow Merchantry Pvt. Ltd Bharti House, 43 Kachipura, New Ramdaspeth, Nagpur 440010 MH India
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at innovate @ niteize dot in
- Updates to this policy